- The main aim is "to pinpoint the underserved communities within Trinidad and Tobago".
- The digital divide is the gap between those that have and do not have access to ICTs.
- The service providers will be requested to provide service to the underserved areas.
- Regions in Tobago trail those in Trinidad overall.
- Underserved areas have poor infrastructure.
- There is a link between a computer in the household and income level.
- There needs to be incentives to get connected.
Have a look and share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
direct download link