- ... and software industries are all being encouraged to become world-class.
- ... strengthening tax-collection efforts through institutional strengthening and technological enhancements;
- Police vehicles are now being equipped with GPS technology.
- 75 police charge rooms are currently being computerised.
- Video conferencing is now being made available.
- Our priority sectors are: financial services, tourism, information and communication technology, downstream energy industries, agriculture, creative arts and the maritime sectors.
- The Ministry of Science and Technology is far advanced in the development of a national information, communication and technology policy.
- ... will continue to focus on curricula reform, teacher training, new teaching methodologies and technology in particular, the provision of laptops for each student commencing secondary school.
The budget statement stated - "The Minister of Science and Technology will expand on our plans in this area when he speaks in the debate." The debate starts on Friday and I will expand the above list as needed.